KRAFT ULTIMATE BACKYARD BBQ SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. AND D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:00 am Eastern Time (ET) on May 4, 2012 through 11:59 pm ET on July 31, 2012, visit www.kraftbackyardbbq.com, click on the icon for the 'Kraft Ultimate Backyard BBQ Sweepstakes' and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Limit of one entry per email address/person per day. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry per day will void all entries and result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older as of May 4, 2012, except for employees of Kraft Foods Group, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Promotions.com, LLC ("Judges"), East West Marketing Group, their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about August 3, 2012 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Judges. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by mail and/or telephone and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The return of any prizes/prize notifications as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs): One (1) Grand Prize: $25,000 cash (awarded in the form of a check) that winner may use towards an Ultimate Backyard Makeover. ARV: $25,000. Ten (10) First Prizes: a Weber® Summit® S-470™ SS Gas Grill LP. ARV: $2,149. Limit one prize per person/email address/household. Total ARV of all prizes is $46,490. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of the winners. By entering sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By participating, participants agree to hold Promotion Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the promotion and any use or redemption of a prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners' names, likenesses (and biographical information) for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late entries, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. If terminated, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners, available after August 31, 2012, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Kraft Ultimate Backyard BBQ Sweepstakes - WL, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126 to be received by August 3, 2012.
SPONSOR: Kraft Foods Group, Inc., Northfield, IL 60093
Weber® is a registered trademark of Weber-Stephen Products Co.