NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 6 - 17 YEARS OF AGE ONLY
1. TO PLAY: Beginning June 3, 2013 through February 27, 2014, log on to www.lunchables.com/thefort, click on the "Access to Awesome" Instant Win Game icon and follow the on-screen instructions. In order to play you will first be asked to register. If you are 6 - 12 years of age you will need to create a unique login and password and provide your parent's email address (if you have not already registered) or login with your existing login & password (if you have already registered on the website). If you are 13 - 17 years of age you will be asked to provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address when registering. All participants will also be prompted to enter preferred prize selections that will be used only in the event participant becomes a winner. Actual prizes won will be designated by Sponsor while supplies of each prize are available. If you receive a winning message, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize, subject to verification. Limit of one game play per day per login and password/email address/person. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one game play per day will void all entries and result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 6 - 17 years of age as of June 3, 2013, except for children of employees of Kraft Foods Group, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Promotions.com, LLC ("Judges"), Hasbro, Inc., Hub Television Networks, LLC, Microsoft Incorporated, Toys"R"Us, their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. All Grand Prizes will be awarded to each winner's parent/legal guardian.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: Three (3) Grand Prizes: Winner's choice of any one of the following experiences: TRANSFORMERS All-Access Hollywood Experience or Toys"R"Us New York Shopping Adventure or XBOX All-Access Experience. Experience Option Details: TRANSFORMERS All-Access Hollywood Experience: 4 day/3 night trip for winner and four guests to Los Angeles, CA for a Hasbro Studios tour and opportunity for winner only to work with a designer to create a new TRANSFORMERS Prime character and have it illustrated. Experience consists of Hasbro Studios Tour for winner and guests; opportunity for winner only to work with a designer to create a new TRANSFORMERS Prime character and have it illustrated by a designer for winner; opportunity for winner only to ride in a Bumblebee replica; 5 All-Access Passes to Universal Studios Theme Park - home of TRANSFORMERS: Ride 3D; $250 in Sponsor designated toys for the winner only; gift bag for winner and guests; the following meals for winner and guests: breakfast (3 days), lunch (3 days) and dinner (2 days); and $5,500 in spending cash. ARV: $20,500. Experience must take place on dates determined by Sponsor between May 1, 2014 and October 31, 2014. Toys"R"Us New York Shopping Adventure: 4 day/3 night trip for winner and four guests to New York, NY for a Shopping Adventure day at the Toys"R"Us store in Times Square. Experience consists of $5,000 Shopping Spree for winner and winner's family; Personal shopper to assist with Shopping Spree; exclusive access to the Toys"R"Us flagship store; opportunity to ride the giant Ferris Wheel while at the store; name on the Toys"R"Us Geoffreytron in Times Square; free hour in the "R" Cade; opportunity to get photographed with super heroes and a life-sized dinosaur figure; one pound of candy from the candy shop; lunch for winner and guests: ice cream party for winner and guests; 5 tickets to a Sponsor designated Broadway Show; gift bag for winner and guests; the following meals for winner and guests: breakfast (3 days), lunch (3 days) and dinner (2 days); and $5,500 in spending cash. ARV: $23,285. Experience must take place on dates determined by Sponsor between May 1, 2014 and October 31, 2014. XBOX All-Access Experience: 4 day/3 night trip to Seattle, WA for winner and four guests to include a tour of the Microsoft Headquarters in Redmond, WA for a day. Experience consists of opportunity to visit the Microsoft campus and have a behind-the-scenes tour consisting of visiting the video game studio and meeting a game designer; winner only will receive two Xbox 360 4GB consoles with Kinect sensors, two extra wireless Xbox 360 controllers, one Xbox Live Gold Family Pack, 4,000 Xbox LIVE movie points, a twelve (12) month Xbox Music Pass, gift card in the amount of $550 that winner may use to purchase Xbox 360 games, 60" Class LED 1080p - 120Hz Smart 3D HDTV; gift bag for winner and guests; the following meals for winner and guests: breakfast (3 days), lunch (3 days) and dinner (2 days); and $5,500 in spending cash. ARV: $24,206. Experience must take place on dates determined by Sponsor between May 1, 2014 and October 31, 2014. All trips include roundtrip coach class air travel for winner and four guests from major airport nearest winner's residence to destination city; hotel accommodations for the number of nights noted for each experience; roundtrip ground transfers between airport/hotel and hotel/activity noted for each experience. Each winner must be accompanied on trip by his/her parent/legal guardian. Winner's guests must be 18 years of age or older, or if guest is under 18 years, guest must be accompanied on trip by his/her own parent/legal guardian who will be one of the guests. Cash portion of any Grand Prize to be made payable to the winner's parent or guardian. In the event any experience listed above is no longer available at the time of the prize award, an alternate experience of equal or greater value will be named by the Sponsor. Trip must be taken on dates designated by Sponsor or prize will automatically be forfeited. Actual value of trip prizes will depend on actual number of guests, destination selected, airfare fluctuations and point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Grand Prize winner and his/her guests must travel on same itinerary including taking the same flights, if availability permits. All travel accommodations and arrangements at Sponsor's discretion. All travelers must execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Travel is subject to availability.Twenty eight thousand (28,000) First Prizes/ARVs: First Prizes available from June 3, 2013 to February 27, 2014 while supplies noted last: one toy or game from Hasbro or Xbox from the following toys/games available: (4,000) NERF SUPER SOAKER Switch Shot/$29.99; (6,000) TRANSFORMERS Prime Voyager Beast Hunters Class Figure (or other Transformers prize)/$19.99; (8,000) FURBY Party Rockers/$24.99; (1,500) TWISTER Skip It Game/$19.99; or (3000) Kinect Ultimate Sports Kinect for Xbox 360 Game/$39.99. (4,000) NERF Firevision Football/$19.99; (1,500) JENGA Boom game/$17.99. Prize awarded will be based on winner's preferences selected at the time of registration and availability. One million (1,000,000) Second Prizes/ARVs: Second Prizes available from June 3, 2013 to September 30, 2013, while supplies noted last: winner's choice of one TV show video download from the Hub Television Networks from the following two options: (250,000) MY LITTLE PONY or (250,000) TRANSFORMERS Beast Hunters. ARV: $2.99.Second Prizes available from October 1, 2013 to February 27, 2014, while supplies noted last : winner's choice of one TV show video download from the Hub Television Networks from the following two options: (250,000) MY LITTLE PONY (different episode from first offering) or (250,000) TRANSFORMERS Beast Hunters (different episode from first offering). ARV: $2.99. All Second Prizes are videos in a .mp4 file format, approximately 22 minutes in length. Total value of all prizes is $3,745,711. Limit one Grand Prize per person/family/household. Limit one First Prize and two Second Prizes (one per each date range noted above) per login & password/email address/person. Odds of winning depends upon number of online game plays. No substitutions or transfers of prizes by winners shall be permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or portions of prizes, or Grand Prize components of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
4. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner or winner's parent or legal guardian receiving prize. If potential Grand or First Prize winner was 13 - 17 years of age at the time of registration, First Prizes will be shipped directly to the address provided at the time of registration and any potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by mail at the address provided at the time of registration. If potential Grand or First Prize winner was 6 - 12 years of age at the time of registration, potential prize winners will be provided a Parental Consent Form online. The form must be printed, completed and returned to be received by March 14, 2014. Upon receipt of completed Parental Consent Forms, First Prizes will be shipped to the address provided on the Parental Consent Form. All First prizes will be shipped to winners within 4 - 8 weeks of verification. Potential Grand Prize winners (and their parents/legal guardians) will be notified by mail and must sign any required Affidavit and Release within 7 days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. Second Prizes can be downloaded to winner's computer via a link contained in an email sent to the parent/guardian email address collected when the winner registered. If any prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. By participating and as a condition of entry, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prizes, winners (and their parents/legal guardians) agree to hold Promotion Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, and employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of any prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners' names (winning child and his/her parent/legal guardian), likenesses (and biographical information), and filmed footage for marketing and promotional purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check with respect to all possible Grand Prize winners. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the course of this promotion. If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than are enumerated in Rule 3, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the number of prizes stated in Rule 3. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties or unforeseen circumstances compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the Promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. If terminated, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online registration form. All applicable federal and state laws apply.
5. WAIVER AND GOVERNING LAW: By entering this promotion, participants (and their parents/legal guardians) waive all rights to claim punitive, general, special, compensatory, incidental and/or consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter. Any dispute(s) regarding the rules of this game shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Illinois, without regard to any conflicts of laws rules.
6. WINNERS' LIST: For names of the Grand Prize winners, available after April 15, 2014, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: LUNCHABLES Access to Awesome Instant Win Game, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126 for receipt by March 14, 2014.
SPONSOR: Kraft Foods Group Inc., Northfield, IL 60093Back