LUNCHABLES "CELEBRITY FIELD TRIP" INSTANT WIN GAME
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. AND D.C., 6 - 13 YEARS OF AGE ONLY
1. TO PLAY: Beginning July 11, 2011 through February 25, 2012, log on to www.lunchables.com, click on the "Celebrity Field Trip" Instant Win Game icon and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to answer one video trivia question, enter an access code found on (or inside) specially-marked packages of LUNCHABLES Lunch Combinations, and create a unique login and password to play online. If you do not have an access code from packaging, you may obtain a free access code online. If you receive a winning message, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize, subject to verification. If you are not a winner, you may return to www.lunchables.com to play again; however, limit of one game play per day per login and password/person. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry per day will void all entries and result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 6 - 13 years of age as of July 11, 2011, except for children of employees of Kraft Foods Global, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Promotions.com, LLC ("Judges"), Deebo Productions, Inc., Mebejennette Inc., Fasbender & Associates, The John P. McGovern Museum of Health and Medical Science, LA Music Academy, College of Music, MTV Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc. ("MTVN"), their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. All Grand Prizes will be awarded in the name of each winner's parent/legal guardian.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: Ten (10) Grand Prizes: 3 day/2 night trip for winner and up to five (5) guests to winner's choice of any one of the following Celebrity Field Trip Experiences: Dwight Howard Field Trip to The Health Museum in Houston, TX or Cody Simpson Field Trip to the LA Music Academy in Los Angeles, CA or Jennette McCurdy Field Trip to a set hosted by Nickelodeon in Los Angeles, CA. Winner must be accompanied on trip by his/her parent/legal guardian. Winner's guests must be 18 years of age or older, or if guest is under 18 years, guest must be accompanied on trip by his/her own parent/legal guardian. Maximum number of travelers including winner, winner's parent/legal guardian, winner's guests, and any required parents/legal guardian accompanying guests who are minors is twelve (12) people. Trip consists of round trip airfare from major airport nearest winner's residence to destination city; 3 days/2 nights hotel accommodations (up to 6 rooms, double occupancy); up to 12 admission tickets to the venue noted for the Field Trip selected; a VIP tour of the venue noted above for the Field Trip selected; a hands-on experience with the celebrity named for the Field Trip at the venue selected; round trip ground transportation between airport/hotel and hotel/Field Trip venue selected; one meal for winners and guests provided; and $6,000 (made payable to the winner's parent or guardian). In the event any celebrity and/or venue listed above is unable to participate, an alternate celebrity and/or venue will be named by the Sponsor and will provide an experience of equal or greater value. Trip must be taken on one of two Sponsor designated dates between May 2012 and August 2012 or prize will automatically be forfeited. Approximate retail value (ARV) of the prize is $20,984. Actual value of trip prizes will depend on actual number of guests, destination selected, airfare fluctuations and point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Grand Prize winner and his/her guests must travel on same itinerary including taking the same flights, if availability permits. All travel accommodations and arrangements at Sponsor's discretion. All travelers must execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Travel is subject to availability. One hundred (100) First Prizes: $100 gift card for use towards a local field trip destination and a prize pack that includes field trip venue themed merchandise. ARV: $250. Gift card subject to terms and conditions specified by the card provider. Total value of all prizes is $234,840. Limit one prize per person/family/household. Odds of winning depends upon number of online game plays. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prizes. Unclaimed Grand and First Prizes will not be awarded.
4. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winners. Potential winners will be served a Parental Consent Form online. The form must be printed, completed and returned by March 12, 2012. Upon receipt of completed Parental Consent Forms, First Prizes will be mailed to winners within 4 - 8 weeks and potential Grand Prize winners (and their parents/legal guardians) will be notified by mail and must sign any required Affidavit and Release within 14 days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. If any prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. By participating, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prizes, winners (and their parents/legal guardians) agree to hold Promotion Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, and employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners' names, likenesses (and biographical information) for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this promotion. If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule 3, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rule 3. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify the promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. In such event, winners will be determined from eligible entries received prior to such determination, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by the Judges. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online registration form. All applicable federal and state laws apply.
5. WAIVER: By entering this promotion, participants (and their parents/legal guardians) waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter.
6. WINNERS' LIST: For names of the major prize winners, available after April 12, 2012, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: LUNCHABLES "Celebrity Field Trip" Instant Win Game, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126 for receipt by March 12, 2012.
SPONSOR: Kraft Foods Global Inc., Northfield, IL 60093