KRAFT GAME DAY GREATS INSTANT WIN GAME & SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 18 YEARS AND OLDER ONLY
1. TWO WAYS TO PLAY INSTANT WIN GAME: A) Beginning January 4, 2010 through February 8, 2010, log on to www.kraftgamedaygreats.com, click on the "Kraft Game Day Greats Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes" icon and follow the on-screen instructions. You will need to enter a UPC code from any package of Nabisco crackers or Planters Nuts to play. If you receive a winning message, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize. Prizes subject to verification. You may return to www.kraftgamedaygreats.com play again; however, limit of one game play per day per email address or person. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry per day will void all entries and result in disqualification. OR B) To play by mail, hand print, on a 3" x 5" piece of paper, your name, complete address, daytime/evening phone numbers, and age and mail it in a stamped #10 envelope to: Kraft Game Day Greats, P.O. Box 785, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Mail-in requests must be received by February 8, 2010. Limit one entry per envelope. On the day an eligible mail-in request is received, a designated representative of Promotions.com, LLC, an independent judging agency ("Judges") will play one (1) Instant Win Game play on behalf of the applicable request. Only potential winners will be notified by regular mail. Limit one game play per email address/envelope/person per day, regardless of the method of play.
2. SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: Each participant who plays the Instant Win Game (online or by mail) will automatically receive one entry into the Sweepstakes Grand Prize drawing each time he/she plays the Instant Win Game. The Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing on or about February 15, 2010 from among all entries received. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon number of actual game plays.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older as of January 4, 2010 except for employees of Kraft Foods Global, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Promotions.com, LLC ("Judges"), their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVS): SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: One (1) Grand Prize: $44,000 cash that winner may use towards a Game Day Greats Home Makeover. Prize to be awarded in the form of a check. ARV: $44,000. INSTANT WIN GAME: Five (5) First Prizes: 52" 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV. ARV: $2,300. Twenty (20) Second Prizes: Cookware set. ARV: $119.99. Fifty (50) Third Prizes: $100 cash that winner may use towards party food awarded in the form of a check. ARV: $100. One thousand (1,000) Fourth Prizes: a Gameday Greats football jersey, size adult x-large. ARV: $25. Twenty (20) Fifth Prizes: Touchdown Serving Platter. ARV: $24.99. Total value of all prizes is $88,399.60. Limit one Instant Win Prize per email address/person/household. Odds of winning a First through Fifth Prize depend upon the total number of online and mail-in game plays. First through Fifth Prizes are awarded "as is" with no guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed First through Fifth Prizes will not be awarded.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Potential Grand and First Prize winners will be notified by mail and must sign any required Affidavit and Release within fourteen (14) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. If any prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the prizes will be forfeited in their entirety. By participating, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prizes, winners (and winners' parents/legal guardians if winners are minors) agree to hold Promotion Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners' names, likenesses (and biographical information) for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late entries or mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this promotion. If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule 4, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rule 4. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online registration form. All federal and state laws apply.
6. WAIVER: By entering this promotion, participants waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter.
7. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners, available after March 15, 2010, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Kraft Game Day Greats Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes - Winners List, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126.
SPONSOR: Kraft Foods Global Inc., Northfield, IL 60093